Our Approach to Orthodontics
We are highly trained, compassionate, and personable professionals who believing in delivering impeccable patient care and unparalleled patient education, while developing a long-term relationship with you and your family.
Commitment to Customer Care
At Faber Orthodontics, we promise to always:
- Provide you with a fun, safe, welcoming environment in which to receive your care
- Make ethical treatment recommendations that are right for you
- Educate you about orthodontia and oral health, so you can be a knowledgeable advocate for yourself and your smile
- Answer your questions fully and in an understandable manner
- Listen to your concerns and immediately address any issues
- Be available to you, whenever you need us
Our Practice Environment
From the minute you set foot in our office, you’ll know you’re in a fun, friendly environment. Starting in our inviting reception area and carrying through to our treatment space and operatories, you’ll hear a lot of laughter and see an abundance of smiles. Dr. Beth and our team members love what we do: what other profession creates positive, lifelong changes in the lives of others? Every day, we come to work knowing we’re going to be part of transforming the lives of people who’ve become our friends. No wonder we’re always happy!
That enthusiasm is mirrored in the faces and laughter of our patients. They are excited to start orthodontic treatment and they can’t wait to show us how well they’ve done with their home care. They arrive bursting with the latest news of their adventures and successes, hardly containing their desire to tell the latest jokes.
Before you commit to orthodontic care, it’s important you understand what’s involved. We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation at one of Faber Orthodontics’ two locations in Tappahannock and Kilmarnock, VA. Dr. Beth and our team can’t wait to meet you and start you on the path to a life changing, healthy, and beautiful new smile!